WHO WE ARE
nBlank collaborates with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses global tech challenges and improve the lives of consumers of tomorrow. Founded by Neil Blank, in 2001, nBlank, formerly Neil Blank Consulting Inc., has over the last decade, developed and launched numerous successful products into the consumer electronics, IT, and medical product sector. We’re proud to be one of the few Colorado-based product development firms that can tout full turnkey solutions from small pilot run production to full-scale manufacturing. Neil’s extensive experience from his tenure at Aztek Engineering allows us to implement design engineering and manufacturing best practices to get products produced on time and on budget!
· Jim Dotter - Product Advisor, Sr. Firmware and Application Developer
· Jan Delaney - Application and Apple developer
· Jacky - Program and Tech Resource
· Jimmy - Manufacturing Asia Team Lead
· Jennifer - Market Research
· Adrian - Firmware and Electronic Engineer
· Steve - Engineering Advisor
· Dave Farrell - Senior Engineer
· Tom - CAD Designer
· C.Y. - Quality Control Manager
· Franky - Quality Control
· Franny - Quality Control
In our efforts to provide a full turn-key solution to product development and manufacturing, we’ve focussed on building partnerships with providers that will allow us to continue to add value to our service level offerings. We understand the challenges our clients face trying to build technologies and gadgets of the future and aspire to minimize the hurdles as much as possible, so you, client, can have the peace of mind you deserve to see your product through from start to finish.
WHO WE'VE WORKED WITH